ALL neutron definitions done
- priority 4
- Time-of-Flight Neutron Single-Crystal Diffractometer
- Time-of-Flight Neutron Spin Echo Editor
Axis attributes on fields
The current documentation describes that the fastest varying dimension
is annotated with “axis=1”. In practice the slowest varying dimension is
Geometry order of operations
When looking at a geometry is the orientation applied before the
translation or the other way around.
scanning environment variables
- Make sure we have an example of scanning an environment variable in
- Consider how parametric scans will be represented (within and
- sequencing entries and measurements
- counting time for each data point
- Does this belong to some base class?
- Which one?
- implement a versioning system
- switch to subversion
- use SVN tagging system
Proposed Agenda Items
- Discuss NeXus collaborating with imgCIF. see MEDSBIO
- Request institutes from the NeXus community sponsor a full-time
technical secretary for next 12-24 months.
- (completed) Institutes that write NeXus files are data
providers.. NeXus provides an interface between data providers
and data requirers. Discuss if the NIAC constitution should be
change to allow data requirers e.g. DANSE to have representation on
the NIAC as a stakeholder that requires NeXus.
- (working) SCAN definition similar to TOFRAW definition
- (working) NXcharacterization needs to be formalized
- (working) Finalize archive