Monday, 24 February, 15:00 CET (+0100)
- 2020 NIAC and Code Camp dates surrounding NOBUGS2020 (Oct. 14-16). Proposed dates are:
- NIAC meeting on Oct. 12-13th (i.e. Monday-Tuesday just before NOBUGS)
- Code Camp on either Oct. 10-11th, or 17-18th (i.e. weekend before, or after)
Present: BW, MK, FA
- All agreed that the NIAC tradition is to meet together with NOBUGS and that there is no alternatives being proposed.
- All agreed that Oct. 12-13th is the obvious best choice for dates adjacent to NOBUGS2020.
- MK suggested that Oct. 19-20th could be better dates to avoid working over the weekend. BW would rather not lengthen the travel further than necessary.
- All agreed that after the NIAC made more sense than before since it would allow enacting NIAC decisions.
- BW suggested that we could advertise the Code Camp as an opportunity for software developers (i.e. NOBUGS attendees) to work through practical NeXus-related problems together with the experts.
- After some discussion, all agreed that Oct 17-18th was the better choice.
- BW disappointed in attendence, considering lots of people answered the poll to decide the telco date. Perhaps this highlights the importance of the Outlook calendar event that was forgotten this time.
- Next telco to aim for mid March.