Thursday, 12 December, 15:00 CET (+0100)
Present: BW, AB, DW, HB, MK, PJ, FA, PC, HG
- PJ suggests making public presentation on NeXus during CC. He will schedule an event.
- MK wants us using github issues to make a list of items for the CC.
- MK suggests doing a round of introductions since some new people are joining.
New Executive Secretary
- FA volunteers to take up the position.
- BW to organise an email vote.
- BW says renewals are going well, we have 6 votes complete and most of the remainder in progress.
- HB and AB has made progress is refining the proposed application definition.
- Not sure if it will be ready for formal acceptance at the CC, but AB will present the current state at that time.
- HB intends to send a revised NXmx document for the new year.
- PJ and colleagues are looking to make app def for photon correlation spectroscopy
- BW would like to have a vote on a new logo at the next full NIAC meeting.
- BW encourages people to develop their preferred logo version in limited groups
- PJ suggests sharing logo version on dropbox (to keep them out of the google index)
- DW will suggest another participant
- Next telco during CC, but maybe have a longer remote session than the usual 1 hour telco. PJ suggests that starting 1 hour later than the usual telco time (ie 16:00 CET) would give best chance for intercontinental collaboration.