Thursday, 7 November, 15:00 CET (+0100)
Present: BW, MK, PJ, RO, AB, TM, FA
- PJ offered to host code camp at ANL either on December 11-13th, or January 2020.
- It was agreed that Dec was too soon and difficult to arrange travel, so Jan 2020 would be better.
- Some discussion of what work should be targeted to justify a code camp
- PJ asked where to publish details
- PJ will create poll to decide precise dates
Executive Secretary and Membership Renewal Voting
- MB has left NeXus and resigned as executive secretary. This is an issue especially because we need to do quite a few membership votes which are normally handled by the executive secretary.
- BW will handle voting for membership renewals, except for the vote on his own membership, which will be handled by RO.
- Discussion of duties of executive secretary:
- Run email voting
- Take minutes of meetings, especially the full NIAC meetings
- (BW currently takes minutes of telcos and can continue this)
- Some preference for the dark blue colour in version I and J
- Need to include consideration of background colour
- Need to consider a version with a square aspect ratio
- Some web pages still only http - need to move to https
- Another telco in December - poll