Monday, 23 March, 15:00 CET (+0100)
- 2020 NIAC and Code Camp dates included in NOBUGS2020 website
- Concordance of data integrity metadata with CIF community
- COVID-19 (everyone else is talking about it!)
Present: HB, TM, MK, PJ, AB, BW, TR, FA
2020 NIAC and Code Camp
- registration live on NOBUGS
- What detail should be published
- BW suggests opening the CC to informal Q&A and training
- MK asks that email be given to indicate numbers and intended tasks
- PJ requests separation of the open and in-house sections of the CC
- Maybe need an extra room, and should plan for combination of in-person and remote attendance.
Concordance with CIF
- BW asks if NXpdb is sufficient
- HB says NXpdb needs more detail and it is in progress with the NXmx article
- HB would like to discuss these issues and get it settled in the summer meetings, but… COVID-19…
- HB and AB say it also affects the XFEL data.
Any Other Business
- Next meeting after Easter.