Wednesday, 27 May, 15:00 CEST (+0200)
AB, FA, HG, MK, PJ, PC, BW
- NOBUGS is going to be postponed until next year (probably May)
- Will need to do the meeting remotely if we stick to the October dates.
- Will probably need to run it more like a teleconference with a series of teleconferences to organise the topics and then break up into interest groups.
- Need to have some discussion on the mailing list to make sure everyone is well informed.
- Could still follow the NOBUGS meeting, maybe even doing both an October virtual meeting and a 2021 meeting with NOBUGS.
- MK to check the previous NIAC minutes to clarify email voting procedures.
Any Other Business